Faith Bible Church
Job Title: Associate Pastor of Youth and Children’s Ministries
Reports To: Pastor & Elders Board
- Primary: Develop and oversee implementation of ministries pertaining to youth and children to help strengthen the local body in Powder River County
- Secondary: Assist in the development and implementation of other ministries of Faith Bible Church.
- Demonstrates a strong spiritual walk as a believer and can meet the requirements of Elder per 1 Tim 3: 1-7 as outlined in the constitution.
- Has a passion to see the Kingdom of God expanded.
- Individual must be in full agreement with the doctrinal statement, constitution, and vision of Faith Bible Church.
- Demonstrate a level of Biblical training and experience to provide spiritual shepherding of the flock, particularly youth.
- Demonstrate a willingness and ability to work well with a team.
- Develop and provide leadership in the youth ministry to encourage and equip youth to walk with Christ and rely on Him through:
- Youth group functions
- Participation in community youth activities
- Participate in regular and special Church services and activities that may include
- Participation in other ministries as gifted (i.e. prayer team, worship, community groups)
- In absence of the Senior Pastor be available to minister as needed to members of the congregation for
- Crisis situations
- Assist the Senior Pastor and Elder Board in existing ministries as well as the development of new ministries.
- In all ministry and activities, be accountable to the Pastor and Board of Elders.
Youth Pastor Duties:
- Lead youth group for junior high and high school weekly during the school year and special events during the summer
- Disciple students, set up small group Bible studies/fellowship opportunities
- Support students when they need to talk or are having issues
- Promote summer Christian camp opportunities for all kids
- Manage youth group social media accounts, communication with students and parents and possibly church-wide social media
- Manage youth group budget
- Recruit and train adult volunteers
- Facilitate Children’s Ministries with volunteers
- Help organize church events by request of the pastor
- Assist in organizing/carrying out VBS, or when necessary/if led to be the lead VBS coordinator
- Fill pulpit as necessary when Pastor is away and/or on occasion
- Is highly encouraged to be involved in the community
- Participate in other ministries as able (i.e. AV Booth, Worship Team)
- Assist with miscellaneous tasks at church, as assigned
Annual Full-Time Salary: Up to $32,000
PO BOX 43
Broadus, MT. 59317-0043