Discover the GuideStone Difference
GuideStone® has had the honor of serving those who serve the Lord® for more than a century. Our team can offer you coverage made for ministry — providing value to your budget as well as shared values.
GuideStone can offer individuals or ministries of 2 or more the best of both worlds. We offer church plans that are fully compliant with the individual mandate and all other regulations of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) while also honoring our faith. Our plans include important exceptions that allow churches, ministries and other Christian entities to provide coverage that stays true to biblical values such as life and family.
Get Medical Coverage with Value and Values
GuideStone is a church plan and non-profit entity, which allows us to offer unique benefits in our group health coverage, such as:
- Biblical – Maintain your biblical beliefs of life and family through our aligned plan design.
- Benefit-rich – Gain access to employer-sponsored group coverage (rich benefits, broad network, etc.) as an individual or for as few as two participating employees.
- Portable – Take your plan with you from church to church with uninterrupted coverage if you change employers.
- Affordable – As a not-for-profit, we are uniquely positioned to provide you with affordable rates so that you can be a good steward of your financial resources.
Available health plans include:
- Comprehensive Plans
- Consumer-driven High Deductible Health Plans (HDHPs) that are eligible for use with a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Protection Plans
- Blue High Performance Network Plans
Other Insurance Products
In addition to Christian health plans, GuideStone® provides other essential coverages to round out your benefits and offer you peace of mind. No plan is complete without dental, life, accident or disability coverage.
Dental – GuideStone’s dental plans through Cigna provide great value and shared values worth a smile. With three plan options, you can find one that fits your budget. All plans have access to Cigna’s expansive nationwide dental network.
Life Insurance – Term life insurance is designed to provide a financial safety net for your family during your most crucial income-earning years. Although it’s unpleasant to consider the possibilities, your family is counting on your help to maintain their standard of living after your death.
Accident Insurance – Personal accident and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance pays you or your family to help with expenses resulting from a serious injury or associated with accidental death. That means you’ll receive help if something catastrophic happens.
AD&D coverage mirrors your term life insurance benefit, effectively doubling your coverage — often for just pennies a day.
Disability Insurance – Disability insurance protects your paycheck by replacing a portion of your income during a disability. Short- and long-term plans coordinate to maximize your benefit period.
How to Get Started
The following links provide more detailed information about GuideStone‘s health plans.
- Group Plans Health Plans
- Personal Plans Health Plans
- Resourcesfor Group and Personal health plans, including:
- Summaries of Benefits and Coverage
- Plan Overviews
- Preventive Care Schedules
- Plan Booklets
- Dental, Disability, Life and Accident Plan Booklets